0 0 0 2
icon_location
search-outline search Asset 19 Asset 2 Asset 42 Asset 49 Asset 50 Asset 44 Asset 45 Asset 62 Asset 14 Asset 37 Asset 25 Asset 26 Asset 16 calendar password lock key star-outline gender gallery icon-services experience awards education affiliations languages icon-pmdc-circle Asset 78 Asset 81 icon-services Asset 91 Asset 83 Asset 89 Asset 87
chest child cosmaetic dentist diebetic endocrionologist ent eye Gastro generalPhysician generalsurgeon gynecologist heart kidney neurologist diet-new on-new ortho pain Asset 6 Asset 5 endocrionologist Asset 4

Health Forum

Asked for Female, 32 years

I had sore throat on and off for the past 2.5 months without cough or fever. Since last few weeks right side of my throat hurts upon touching. The pain then radiates to my ear and jaw. It’s been 2 weeks I am getting fever and chills as well and my appetite has diminished. I have already done a course of antibiotics a week ago. I’m a breastfeeding too. What should I do to get myself back together?

Asked for Female, 37 years

I am.pcos patient since 5 years..I have used faimila Medicens.yaz.etc.now I quite.sovery bad side effects on my skin for sever cystical acne. now Dr recommend me .for sever ance to take Accutane 20 mg.kindly guide .please what I should do.

Asked for Male, 34 years

AoA! My brother had an accident about 6 7 years ago. Because of that his nose is slightly bend from the middle. I need to ask a plastic surgeon in if it can be straighten again..

Asked for Female, 36 years

I have stomach problem , loose motion started and pain in stomach,

Asked for Female, 30 years

My boy is suffering from mucus and sore throat and it remains throughout the year. Along with this, he has been constantly complaining about headache and nose blockage. What could be the reason? What precautions should be taken?

Asked for Female, 39 years

It is my third C section in 4 years and this time I am really sick and extremely dizzy after every 20 days. Especially when I am laying in bed or in any such position. I have been using high pillows in my previous two pregnancies and now I can only use flat ones. I want to know if feeling dizziness is normal?

Asked for Female, 37 years

I have been having severe back pain and at times it becomes really hard for me to walk even. I recently gave birth to a baby through C section and this has been happening since I was 3 months pregnant and it still didn’t go away. It is everywhere in my back. Also, I conceived after 4 years of my marriage via medications and pcos.

Asked for Male, 40 years

My husband is a smoker since 18 years. He has no BP issues but has insomnia. He feels that his heartbeat fluctuates sometimes. He has tardiness issues too. My concern is that I want to know about doctors who can provide me with suitable consultancy?

Asked for Male, 7 years

My son underwent an intestinal surgery when he was only 3 days old and was admitted to the hospital for a month. IV lines were injected in his veins for injections. It’s been 2 months but still he can’t move his leg. My question is, why is it not recovering? Is it something to be worried about? Should I consult the doctors again or will it recover with time?

Asked for Female, 8 years

My daughter is having hair on her diaper area as she was having rashes from past 2 months and I have been using doctors prescribed creams Rashnil, Dermovate nn, Dektakort, Lotricort, Hydrozole, Flogocid, Ken Acomb and some of them contains steroids. Again I can see hair growing on her diaper area. What should I do?

Asked for Male, 26 years

I don't feel sleepy for long time and when I sleep it,s not deep but but I wake up with little movement I need best sleeping pills for deep sleep

Asked for Male, 38 years

I am 32 year old I have muscle weakness and brain weakness BP always less than 100/70 heart beat btw 90 to 115 while relaxing I work in IT sector spend more then 12 hours a day in front of laptop. When I take multivitamins or methycobal (10) injections I feel week and after some days I felt again. In all previous condition also have depression eat low salt in my food from years.

Asked for Male, 23 years

My cousin suffering this problem from last four months no anti-allergic relief this problem It spreads all over the body He is 18 years old male This problem remains on and off

Asked for Female, 22 years

My daughter age 17 have issues acne especially on forehead and a black mark in the right side of face perhaps increasing need ur suggestions

Asked for Female, 38 years

Ever since my C section I am losing a lot of hair and my scalp is becoming even more visible. It has been 5 months since this is happening and I am really worried. I want to know if there are any specific vitamins needed that I should take?

Asked for Female, 29 years

Hearing siren voices in ears, one heavy vertigo also came, sir bhat bharey rehta Eyesight disturbed hai jb say ye hua, Please, anyone can tell why is that so? Is it tinnitus? Or what?

Asked for Female, 61 years

My aunty is diagnosed with breast cancer stage 3. My question is if breast surgery is better option or chemo as its most likely spreading?

Asked for Male, 34 years

Aoa, I am having severe pain in my foot from past two weeks. No solution I have taken dicloran, applied moov and voltral Kindly recommend

Asked for Female, 6 years

Aoa, my daughter who is nine months old, since birth one of her eye is kind of messy, and sticky with yellow discharge, most docs say massage her tear duct, but I have done that and it's not getting better, what should I do

Asked for Male, 39 years

My body aches when I a wake up every morning. This happens especially in my feet and ankles and sometimes it is even hard to walk and harder to even exercise. I got myself checked and it is found that I have a deficiency of Vitamin D. I used Vitamin D injections last year but they don’t work. Kindly, suggest me another solution for this?

ask vc qus img
Find the best doctors,in minutes!
Get your consultation for as low as Rs. 1000!
Book an appointment